Day TICKET rates
WE ARE OPEN FROM 09.00 to 18.30 hrs
UNLIKE SOME OTHER FISHING PARKS, WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS ON OUR FISHING RATES – IN OTHER WORDS, THE PRICES THAT YOU SEE BELOW ARE WHAT YOU PAY – THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXTRAS
OUR PRICES ARE FOR A DAY TICKET SESSION ONLY – YOU MAY FISH FROM 09.00 to 18.30hrs FOR THESE PRICES – PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT DISCOUNT FOR SHORTER PERIODS. ALL FISHING IS CHARGED AT FULL DAY RATE.
HOURLY RATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE
Upper Pond Only – INCLUSIVE OF ONE PROVIDED ROD THB 800 / session
Children (Under 12yrs) – INCLUSIVE OF ONE PROVIDED ROD THB 400 / session
Both Ponds – INCLUSIVE OF ONE PROVIDED ROD THB 1,900 / session
Children (Under 12yrs) – INCLUSIVE OF ONE PROVIDED ROD THB 950 / session
WOULD CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE :-
1) Above rates are per person / rod. Customers may use more than one rod, subject to space, but will be charged on a per rod basis.
ROD SHARING IS NOT ALLOWED
2) Customers may use their own fishing tackle, but there will be no reduction in the above rates.
3) Please be advised that Hua Hin Fishing Lodge reserve the right to charge customers for any equipment that they may break or lose. A lost rod and reel will be charged at THB 3,000 minimum.
EVENING FISHING IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RESIDENT GUESTS
Available between 18.30 hrs and 23.00 hrs (Subject to staff availability) at the following rates per provided rod
UPPER POND ONLY THB 2,500
BOTH PONDS (Whole site) THB 4,000
Children under 12 – half price. For reasons of safety, children are allowed for evening fishing only if accompanied by an adult
NIGHT FISHING IS NOT AVAILABLE
Groundbait per bucket THB 80
Bread per loaf THB 50
Fish Bait (Pla Too) THB 200 – 300
Due to risk of pollution / poisoning / toxicity and in order to protect our fish stock we no longer allow customers to bring / use their own bait
FOR OUR EVER POPULAR “day PACKAGE” WHERE WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING – please see here
Except for resident guests, our normal opening hours are 09.00 to 18.30 hrs every day except for Christmas Day – 25 December, New Year’s Day – January 01 and Songkrhan Days – 13 & 14 April when we are closed for staff holidays.
Call us on 089 837 4079, or 081 927 1271 – alternatively you can book via
http://www.huahinfishing.com/booking for your HUA HIN FISHING EXPERIENCE
WOULD CUSTOMERS PLEASE KINDLY NOTE
1) WE ARE A SMALL FAMILY BUSINESS AND OPERATE ON SMALL PROFIT MARGINS – WE THEREFORE DO NOT DISCOUNT OUR PRICES.
2) YOU CAN BOOK DIRECT VIA THIS SITE OR YOUR HOTEL IN & AROUND HUA HIN.
3) IF YOU CHECK, YOU WILL FIND THAT WE ALWAYS HAVE – AND STILL OFFER – THE MOST COMPETITIVE RATES IN THE AREA FOR QUALITY FRESHWATER FISHING – WE DO NOT ASK FOR ‘REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS’ WHEN YOU FISH FOR ARAPAIMA.
4) WE REGRET THAT AT THIS TIME WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY CREDIT CARDS, DEBIT CARDS, CHARGE CARDS OR PRIVATE CHEQUES.
5) OUR PAYMENT TERMS ARE STRICTLY CASH – THAI BAHT ONLY – PLEASE DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF TO ACCEPT ANY OTHER CURRENCY
Join us for a great day out – fun for all – both big and small. For all the family and the serious angler alike. Come on over – you might get hooked!